The Product Manager is responsible for defining and delivering quality solutions that are rooted in deep user insights, as well as, owning and driving data analysis for the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive business goals through execution of Design Sprints that bring together user insights, stakeholder feedback, and business need.
- Work with the design and development team to determine the right solution through user validation.
- Effectively break down problems and rigorously prioritize and set scope.
- Work with the engineering and design team to deliver and launch new solutions.
- Take ownership of quality through testing that solutions meet user needs.
- Gather Qualitative Insights: Get to know our users! Conduct user research to gather user insights to ensure we’re solving the right problems the right way.
- Be obsessed with Quantitative Insights: Analyze data to measure impact of delivered software and use it to iterate on improvements.
- Be the voice for data at the organization helping deliver and define metrics.
- 4 years of real experience with business analysis, product management, and data analysis.
- Agile experience; one-week deployments experience with large teams a plus.
- SQL Skills; you’ll need to be able to dig into the data behind the products.
- Project management skills. You’ll need to be able to understand how to scope and prioritize intelligently and push back when needed.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights.
- Enthusiasm for the job. Are you excited about data? Do you love your users?
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
- Dynamic work environment with potential for career growth
- Monthly team lunches and outings
OfficeLuv is a one year old, venture backed startup, based in Chicago. We are disrupting the office cleaning industry by taking a modern approach on office management. By leveraging technology, a world class team and sophisticated operations we free up customers most valuable resource - time. We’re looking to influence change and to empower others to do their jobs better.
OfficeLuv is an Equal Opportunity Employer